Dunlop 170/60ZR17 MUTANT 72W TL REAR
Image for illustration purposes. Tyre prices based on single tyres.
Dunlop’s new Mutant takes the concept introduced with the Sportmax Mutant further, and adapts it to today’s ever more popular and powerful crossover bikes. Taking elements from sports bikes, supermoto’s or powerful roadsters, and combining them with adventure bike riding positions and equipment, this new breed of motorcycles redefines the concept of sport-touring. With this versatility comes the need for a new kind of do-it-all tyre, for all roads, usages and conditions.
- Mutant M+S tyres provide you with the kind of handling and stability you expect from hypersport tyres, the very best grip in wet conditions this side of racing wets, as well as the kind of durability that you would find among touring fitments
- Supreme versatility to provide rider confidence in all conditions throughout the year
- Superb wet performance thanks to a tread pattern taking elements from wet racing, supermoto and dirt track tyres
- Sports tire handling and stability courtesy oftyire contours developed using DFF (Dynamic Front Formula)
- Using state of the art compounds and resins combine performance and durability
About Dunlop Motorcycle Tyres:
The invention of the wheel was a big deal. No doubt. But it wasn’t always an enjoyable ride at first. Tyres matter too. In 1882, John Boyd Dunlop began to prove that when he developed his first set of tyres to make his son’s bike a bit less gruelling. A patent soon followed, and the foundation of Dunlop Tyres was born. From that day, until right now (and looking well ahead into the future) the Dunlop name has been synonymous with the best in motorcycle tyres. All of this history and dedication is the foundation of what sets Dunlop apart when buying motorcycle tyres. There is no style, purpose, or price point at which Dunlop motorcycle tyres aren’t in contention for the top spot on the podium. With a long list of accomplishments and innovations for the ages, Dunlop motorcycle tyres have set the standard (and then surpassed it) since day one. Dunlop was the first to use Kevlar belts. They were the first to utilize radials. They were the first to create a 20-inch Off-Road Motorcycle Tire. They were the first to develop premium mini-bike tyres. They were -- well, you get the point. As it pertains to motorcycle tyres, Dunlop has been leading the charge for decades. When shopping for motorcycle tyres there is no denying that Dunlop is at the top of many lists. There are few brands as ubiquitous within a business vertical as is Dunlop with motorcycle tyres, and for good reason. Sportbike to off-road, and Harley Davidson to ardent adventure touring, the Dunlop motorcycle tire arsenal hits them all and hits with authority.
- A high-silica compound and deep tread channels provide exceptional performance in wet conditions.
- MT Multi-Tread in the rear tire gives the Mutant high mileage for touring and commuting, and the high-grip lateral compounds give the Mutant full sport-tire capabilities.
- Jointless Belt (JLB) construction front and rear to provide a more compliant ride and more consistent handling.
- An aggressive tread pattern with the performance to match in any condition a rider may encounter.
- The Mutant is available in sizes that fit more than 250 different motorcycle models available in the U.S.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Tyres 4 Bikes users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.