Continental 190/55ZR17 Road Attack 3 TL R
Image for illustration purposes. Tyre prices based on single tyres.
• Allows better drainage in wet conditions due to the performance oriented pattern design
• Due to an optimized compound, there is an improved wet grip added to this tire
• Technology allows the tire linear handling even if stabilizing gyroscopic forces are normal (e.g. when turning)
• Any riding situation provides an added security, while simultaneously providing accuracy
• Whether on long rides, short rides, or winding roads, this tire meets the demands as far as comfort and simplicity
• From the first to the last mile, you will see balanced characteristics from this tire
• During the making of the tire, the curation of the tire is temperature controlled, enabling a single compound to provide a homogenous grip grading called MultiGrip
• New mold coating technology Continental has created a micro-rough tread surface called TractionSkin, which eliminates the need to break tire in
• 0° steel-belt construction guarantees excellent stability at high speeds
• Tire has RainGrip, which is specially activated silica compound that ensures maximum grip right down to the microscopic level of the road surface
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Tyres 4 Bikes users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.