Continental 190/55ZR17 Road Attack 3 TL R
Image for illustration purposes. Tyre prices based on single tyres.
• Allows better drainage in wet conditions due to the performance oriented pattern design
• Due to an optimized compound, there is an improved wet grip added to this tire
• Technology allows the tire linear handling even if stabilizing gyroscopic forces are normal (e.g. when turning)
• Any riding situation provides an added security, while simultaneously providing accuracy
• Whether on long rides, short rides, or winding roads, this tire meets the demands as far as comfort and simplicity
• From the first to the last mile, you will see balanced characteristics from this tire
• During the making of the tire, the curation of the tire is temperature controlled, enabling a single compound to provide a homogenous grip grading called MultiGrip
• New mold coating technology Continental has created a micro-rough tread surface called TractionSkin, which eliminates the need to break tire in
• 0° steel-belt construction guarantees excellent stability at high speeds
• Tire has RainGrip, which is specially activated silica compound that ensures maximum grip right down to the microscopic level of the road surface
About Continental Motorcycle Tyres:
Continental motorcycle tyres have quite the pedigree when it comes to competing with other tyre manufacturers; Continental has been making their products since 1871. That's quite the longevity! As a result, Continental has been creating premier motorcycle tyres for decades. From touring to dual sport tyres, Continental is a great choice for the next time you're looking for a new set of rubber.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Tyres 4 Bikes users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.