Michelin AC10 Enduro Tyres Features:
- Reversible tread pattern with a tread wear indicator that clearly shows when to reverse the tyre on the rim: when the “M” disappears the tyre can be turned around. Mirror image knobs provide equal traction in both directions
- Excellent traction on any terrain thanks to optimized knob alignment
- Good grip on asphalt
- Specially formulated rubber mix promotes impressive durability
- M Speed rating for maximum of 80 mph (130 kph) on the highway
- Resists tearing and chunking even under hard use
- DOT approved for street use
About Michelin Motorcycle Tyres:
Established in France in 1888, Michelin is currently the world's largest motorcycle tyre manufacturer, with production all over Europe, the Americas, Asia and beyond. A big reason behind the success of Michelin motorcycle tyres is their enormous racing involvement. With 360 MotoGP victories over the years and 26 premier-class world championships, Michelin's testing facility has been the race track. Mostly all modern technologies in Michelin motorcycle tyres were developed first for the track before they ever hit the company's production line for mainstream manufacturing. All of this field R&D and the championing by MotoGP racers has concreted Michelin as a trusted leading motorcycle tyre manufacturer for the everyday rider.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Tyres 4 Bikes users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
Others Also Bought
or 4 payments of $34.74 with Info