Michelin 100/80H17 52H Commander 2
Image for illustration purposes. Tyre prices based on single tyres.
Michelin Commander 2 Front Tyres Peformance Features:
- Unrivaled tyre life; Michelin tests with a Harley-Davidson® Electra Glide® Classic prove a Michelin® Commander® II is capable of covering up to 40,000 kilometers (Almost 25,000 miles). The Michelin® Commander® II creates a new standard in regards to durability, without making compromises in wet weather grip, maneuverability or stability
- Silica Rain Technology integrates silica into the compound of the tyre tread in order to prevent all forms of uneven wear
- The exclusive architecture of the Michelin® Commander® II brings both maneuverability and stability. The tyre’s rigid, high-density carcass improves maneuverability, while the aramid fiber crown ply of the tyre enhances resistance and lightness for impeccable stability, even at high speeds
- Numerous longitudinal grooves of the tyre's tread pattern optimize water dispersal for outstanding wet weather grip
- Independent tests show that the Michelin® Commander® II tyre lasts almost twice as long its main competitors, the Metzeler ME 880 and the Dunlop D407/408.
- Amplified Density Technology: A highly dense, more-rigid tyre casing, which helps deliver excellent feedback and handling
- Aramid tread plies on the tyre resist centrifugal growth, reduce weight and provide excellent stability
- Improved rubber compounds for remarkable wet grip, without compromising durability
- Square bead wires improve casing rigidity, handling and ease of installation
- Unique tread pattern for head-turning looks
- Premium sidewall treatment complements cruiser styling
Please Note: Check your manufacturer's specifications for required load ratings when replacing OE Tyres.
Please Note: 140/75R17 size is a radial tyre.
About Michelin Motorcycle Tyres:
Established in France in 1888, Michelin is currently the world's largest motorcycle tyre manufacturer, with production all over Europe, the Americas, Asia and beyond. A big reason behind the success of Michelin motorcycle tyres is their enormous racing involvement. With 360 MotoGP victories over the years and 26 premier-class world championships, Michelin's testing facility has been the race track. Mostly all modern technologies in Michelin motorcycle tyres were developed first for the track before they ever hit the company's production line for mainstream manufacturing. All of this field R&D and the championing by MotoGP racers has concreted Michelin as a trusted leading motorcycle tyre manufacturer for the everyday rider.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Tyres 4 Bikes users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.