Metzeler Roadtec 01 Tyres
The Metzeler Road Tec 01 Tyres represent the latest evolution in touring tyres - enhanced grip on wet surfaces, increased mileage, and a high degree of compatibility with different motorcycles.
- Increased grip on wet roads, with a focus on low friction surfaces (such as city streets and worn tarmac, low temperature), thanks to radial position of grooves
- Rebalanced tyre stiffness to allow a better adherence of the rubber with the tarmac micro-asperities, increasing mechanical grip even on lower friction surfaces
- Belt and carcass tension parameters upgraded to increase stability on rear tyres during strong braking
- Increased mileage vs. Roadtec Z8 Interact (up to 10%), thanks to a different footprint shape (larger and shorter) which also enhances motorcycle handling
- Higher wear resistance, obtained through a revised land/sea ration on the rear tyre in conjunction with the new tread design, ensures product performance consistency allowing users to enjoy the tyre for its entyre service life
- Metzeler multi-compound rear on selected sizes, with increased harmonization between the different compounds
- HWM (Heavy Weight Motorcycles) special version brings the ROADTEC 01 performances to a wider selection of motorcycles
- Increased stability by reducing both intensity and duration of oscillations due to road irregularities or steering maneuvers
- Distinguishable by a “Weight” icon next to the product name on the tyre sidewall
- Increased stability is reached by employing stiffer carcass material and sidewall construction plus a slightly different compound recipe
- Tubeless (TL)
- W rated for speeds of 168+ MPH
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Tyres 4 Bikes users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.