• The Battlax Adventure A41 is the new flagship model for Bridgestone in the adventure category
• The new tread pattern of the A41 tire features increased groove ratios on the tire's shoulder to allow for better water dispersion and improved wet performance
• The middle of the tire has a reduced groove ratio for shorter braking distance under wet conditions
• The Battlax Adventure A41 Tires were designed with the current crop of high-displacement, high-horsepower ADV bikes in mind.
• These tires have dual compound so you get extra grip where you need it and extra mileage where you don't
• Improved grip in ALL conditions, when compared to the A40, with no reduction in tire life
• Greatly improved wet weather performance
• Mono-spiral belt construction (MSB) together with a revised case construction provides improved contact feel and high speed stability
• Increased sea to land ratio at the shoulders provides better water evacuation at lean. Rear tire groove angles optimized for water evacuation
• 3LC (dual compound) front tire
• 3LC Cap and Base rear tire construction (cap tread uses a soft silica compound with a medium silica compound base resulting in improved shock absorption and more grip without sacrificing rigidity)
• Rear tire features larger block tread at the center to improve tire life and high speed stability, especially on fully loaded ADV bikes
About Bridgestone Motorcycle Tyres:
The setting; 1930’s Japan. The scene; Shojiro Ishibashi has recognized the possibilities of the budding automobile industry and the need for a company that can produce tyres to meet the inevitable demand. The outcome; on March 1, 1931, Bridgestone Tyre Co. was born. Taken from the English translation of his surname, Ishibashi founded Bridgestone with a purpose, and the company has spent the years since becoming one of the largest producers of motorcycle tyres in the world. Through decades of tyreless dedication and cultivation of the craft, Bridgestone has forged a lasting impression on the motorcycle tyre industry (and all other types of tyre industries as well). From the expertise that comes with such experience to the advantages that come from being one of the largest players in the field, the motorcycle tyres that Bridgestone produces stand as some of the best options available to riders. Looking at the lineup of Bridgestone motorcycle tyres, it is easy to see what they have been doing in their research and design labs all of these years. They have been focusing, learning, and tailoring a huge selection of motorcycle tyres to reach across all riding styles, disciplines, and price points. Some tyres are for the race track, some are for long-range touring, some are for dirt, some are for -- well, just about any style and usage that a motorcycle tyre can be used for. If it needs tyres, Bridgestone has made it their purpose to craft the best options on the road or trail. From mainstays of the roadways such as the Bridgestone Battlax to the TW Off-Road Collection, Bridgestone makes it easy to shop for motorcycle tyres, regardless of where the ride ahead leads. When a company has been around as long, and been as successful, as Bridgestone has, there is a reason. Simply put, Bridgestone makes the rubber that keeps the world moving. They have been doing so for a long time and will continue to for a long time ahead. This knowledge base and innovative mindset that has been coupled with the resources to enact continual improvements is what sets Bridgestone motorcycle tyres apart from the pack.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Tyres 4 Bikes users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.