Pirelli Scorpion MX32 Mid Hard 110/90-19-62M TL NHS
Image for illustration purposes. Tyre prices based on single tyres.
The Pirelli Scorpion MX Tires are designed spacificaly for hard packed Supercross and Motocross tracks. You know if they can hold up there they can take you over the river and through the woods.
- Front tire features reversible tread pattern to dial in best performance for intermediate or hard terrain
- Twin knobs allow high degree of flexibility while new compound keeps their edges sharp
- Reinforced sidewall for puncture resistance, yet lightweight due to new processing technique
- Lowprofile design for quick, precise steering
- Special stiff carcass with PET textile cord to provide good damping performance, optimized stability, and improved puncture resistance
- Reduced center knob height to prevent knobs from bending under strong acceleration and to have a wider contact area for straight line and cornering grip
- Front tire knobs with different stiffness to guarantee strong braking and maximum lateral grip
- Tube Type (TT)
Pirelli Motorcycle Tyres Pirelli Motorcycle Tyres stem from a racing pedigree shared by few. Since 1872 Pirelli has been in the business of making some of the best tyres in the world and have been trusted by championship-winning race teams since the company's inception. The Motorcycle Division designs rubber for nearly every riding segment, from the treacherous terrain of extreme enduro to the circuits of World Superbike and everything in between, the Pirelli name has become synonymous with performance. The choice of premium OEMs like Ducati, the Italian mark has long been the rubber of choice for riders who accept no compromises.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Tyres 4 Bikes users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.