All NHS (Not for Highway Service) motorcycle tyres are only for pure racing and cannot be used on public roads.
Therefore there is no official homologation.
- Front blocks: arrow-like layout and side blocks for directional accuracy and straightaway visibility; v-shaped blocks improve braking stability and cornering side hold
- Rear blocks: maximum traction on all terrain applications.
- Surface area and compound‚Äö√Ñ√¥s carbon black structure for balance between stiffness, reliability and lasting performance
- Grip and traction on a wide range of terrain (from mid soft to mid hard)
- Perfect application for training; optimal compromise between performance and durability
- Tread pattern taken from previous design with the rear‚Äö√Ñ√¥s layout rigidity improved through ‚Äö√Ñ√∫bridges‚Äö√Ñ√π and a new front similar to the scorpion mx soft 410
- Multi-ply carcass with high resistance to punctures but maximum flexibility to absorb forces during jumps or obstacles
- Training performance in all terrain conditions with uniform block wear, resistance to deformation while damping and thus an extended durability
- Front tread with arrow-like layout and side blocks
- Directional accuracy and straightaway visibility
- Best acceleration with quick turn-in and accurate trajectory
- Multi-ply carcass
- High resistance to punctures but w/maximum flexibility
- Absorption of forces during jumps or obstacles
- High surface area and unique carbon black structure of compound
- Balance between stiffness, reliability and lasting performance
- Long life and reliability of performance over time
About Pirelli Motorcycle Tyres:
Pirelli Motorcycle Tyres Pirelli Motorcycle Tyres stem from a racing pedigree shared by few. Since 1872 Pirelli has been in the business of making some of the best tyres in the world and have been trusted by championship-winning race teams since the company's inception. The Motorcycle Division designs rubber for nearly every riding segment, from the treacherous terrain of extreme enduro to the circuits of World Superbike and everything in between, the Pirelli name has become synonymous with performance. The choice of premium OEMs like Ducati, the Italian mark has long been the rubber of choice for riders who accept no compromises.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Tyres 4 Bikes users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.