Resistant carcass for reliable performance in any load condition
- Specific tread to ensure high mileage and high performance over time
- Front tyre with deep central grooves for better stability in straight stretches, capable of ensuring good performance and high safety also on wet surfaces
- A wide range of sizes and uses for motorcycles with small engines
- Low purchase and maintenance costs and excellent features as regards to mileage, safety in all conditions and reliability over time.
- Double radius profile
- Agility and reliability in changes in direction
- Easy steering
- Tread compound with reinforcing elements
- High mileage and adherence in the wet
- Excellent cost/benefit ratio
- Highly resistant nylon carcass resistant carcass
- High resistance to cuts and lacerations
About Pirelli Motorcycle Tyres:
Pirelli Motorcycle Tyres Pirelli Motorcycle Tyres stem from a racing pedigree shared by few. Since 1872 Pirelli has been in the business of making some of the best tyres in the world and have been trusted by championship-winning race teams since the company's inception. The Motorcycle Division designs rubber for nearly every riding segment, from the treacherous terrain of extreme enduro to the circuits of World Superbike and everything in between, the Pirelli name has become synonymous with performance. The choice of premium OEMs like Ducati, the Italian mark has long been the rubber of choice for riders who accept no compromises.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Tyres 4 Bikes users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.