After more than two years in development, the Trailmax Mission delivers knobby-like performance off-road, has impressive grip on the street, plus great ride quality and stability everywhere it goes.
- Great traction in hard terrain with an aggressive tread pattern.
- Built-in rugged tread blocks feature Staggered Step design, a step-down feature to provide rigidity in the contact patch to enhance stability and handling.
- Wrap-around lugs on the tyre‚Äôs edge help protect the tyre from sharp rocks and provide additional off-road traction.
- New compounds deliver the perfect balance between road and off-road performance, and deliver class-leading mileage performance.
- Deep grooves excel in wet weather conditions and offer additional biting edges for off-road performance.
- The Trailmax Mission tyres are tubeless, however if mounting on rims that require a tube (i.e., spokes) the appropriate tube may be fitted.
- Fits popular large and small displacement machines including the Honda Africa Twin, Suzuki V-Strom, BMW GS models, KTM 790/1090/1190/1290 Adventure, Yamaha Super Tenere, Triumph Tiger 800/1200 models and many more.
About Dunlop Motorcycle Tyres:
The invention of the wheel was a big deal. No doubt. But it wasn’t always an enjoyable ride at first. Tyres matter too. In 1882, John Boyd Dunlop began to prove that when he developed his first set of tyres to make his son’s bike a bit less gruelling. A patent soon followed, and the foundation of Dunlop Tyres was born. From that day, until right now (and looking well ahead into the future) the Dunlop name has been synonymous with the best in motorcycle tyres. All of this history and dedication is the foundation of what sets Dunlop apart when buying motorcycle tyres. There is no style, purpose, or price point at which Dunlop motorcycle tyres aren’t in contention for the top spot on the podium. With a long list of accomplishments and innovations for the ages, Dunlop motorcycle tyres have set the standard (and then surpassed it) since day one. Dunlop was the first to use Kevlar belts. They were the first to utilize radials. They were the first to create a 20-inch Off-Road Motorcycle Tire. They were the first to develop premium mini-bike tyres. They were -- well, you get the point. As it pertains to motorcycle tyres, Dunlop has been leading the charge for decades. When shopping for motorcycle tyres there is no denying that Dunlop is at the top of many lists. There are few brands as ubiquitous within a business vertical as is Dunlop with motorcycle tyres, and for good reason. Sportbike to off-road, and Harley Davidson to ardent adventure touring, the Dunlop motorcycle tire arsenal hits them all and hits with authority.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Tyres 4 Bikes users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.