Michelin 90/90-14 46P City Grip F
Image for illustration purposes. Tyre prices based on single tyres.
Michelin City Grip Scooter Tyres
The Michelin City Grip Tyres feature precise control in all weather conditions and deep shoulder sipes maximize wet grip while slick center maintains solid rubber contact.
- For medium to large displacement scooters
- Excellent mileage
- Progressive Sipe Technology gradually increases the number of sipes in contact with the road as you lean into corners for excellent traction on wet pavement
- Progressive tread pattern extends mileage performance
- Reliable and reassuring handling and comfort
- Some sizes available with reinforced sidewalls for heavier bikes or for 2-up touring
About Michelin Motorcycle Tyres:
Established in France in 1888, Michelin is currently the world's largest motorcycle tyre manufacturer, with production all over Europe, the Americas, Asia and beyond. A big reason behind the success of Michelin motorcycle tyres is their enormous racing involvement. With 360 MotoGP victories over the years and 26 premier-class world championships, Michelin's testing facility has been the race track. Mostly all modern technologies in Michelin motorcycle tyres were developed first for the track before they ever hit the company's production line for mainstream manufacturing. All of this field R&D and the championing by MotoGP racers has concreted Michelin as a trusted leading motorcycle tyre manufacturer for the everyday rider.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Tyres 4 Bikes users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.