Dunlop 80/100-21 & 120/90-18 D952 Set
Image for illustration purposes. Tyre prices based on single tyres.
Dunlop D952 Enduro Front Tyre Dunlop knows its not just the hardcore adrenaline junkies who like to hit the rough stuff. With that in mind, theyre proud to introduce the D952, a new off-road tyre specifically designed for recreationally minded off-road enthusiasts. If you enjoy getting out off-road and need a tyre that will work across all sorts of terrains without breaking the bank then the D952 is perfect for you. The D952 range will satisfy the demands of those who like to get out there at the weekends for fun but arent looking for a hardcore race tyre that needs changing frequently. Designed to give superb value, the D952 is a tyre that works hard across the largest usage spectrum from mud to hard parked dirt and lasts the course. Developed using the legendary D752 motocross tyre as a base, modifications to this design has delivered a product that excells in Australian enduro racing conditions where rugged construction and resistance to knob chunking are crucial.
- All-new compound for extraordinary grip and durability
- Designed to work across a wide variety of terrain
- High durability construction for long wear and great traction
- Patterned after the popular D752 tyre, modified for outstanding durability
- Anti static smudge resistant goggle bag comes standard in every box.
- Rugged 3-ply nylon casing
- Chip resistant tread compound
- Guards against punctures and impact damage
- Gives remartkable tyre life in harsh conditions
- Designed to fit all the popular Enduro and MX models
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Tyres 4 Bikes users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.