Pirelli Scorpion MX Mid Soft (32) 70/100-19 42M NHS (MX)
Image for illustration purposes. Tyre prices based on single tyres.
Scorpion™ Mx 32 Mid Soft
- Front Tyre With Blade Arrangement Of Side Knobs Optimised Contact With The Ground.
- Stability In Braking And Lateral Support In Bends.
- Rear Tyre With Central And Later Blocks Reinforced.
- High Traction And Braking Stability In All Conditions.
- Double Layer Compound.
- Maximum Resistance To Heat And Dynamic Stresses In Race Conditions.
- Performance Reliability, Lap After Lap.
Pirelli Motorcycle Tyres Pirelli Motorcycle Tyres stem from a racing pedigree shared by few. Since 1872 Pirelli has been in the business of making some of the best tyres in the world and have been trusted by championship-winning race teams since the company's inception. The Motorcycle Division designs rubber for nearly every riding segment, from the treacherous terrain of extreme enduro to the circuits of World Superbike and everything in between, the Pirelli name has become synonymous with performance. The choice of premium OEMs like Ducati, the Italian mark has long been the rubber of choice for riders who accept no compromises.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Tyres 4 Bikes users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.