Dunlop Sportmax Q3 Tyres
The Dunlop Sportmax Q3 is the next-generation sport bike tyre and successor to Dunlop's popular Q2 tyre, featuring Dunlop’s new Carbon Fiber Technology (CFT) which incorporates carbon fiber reinforcements into the sidewall. The Dunlop Q3 Sportmax also features an updated tread pattern with longer grooves to better evacuate water which helps wet weather performance and Dunlop's Intuitive Response Profile (IRP) for phenomenal handling and steering grip and feel. IRP provides a larger, more consistent contact patch as you lean into corners, as well as linear steering and handling at various lean angles. IRP tyres also offer phenomenal steering and handling characteristics thanks to a taller profile along with sides that taper in more aggressively.
The Sportmax Q3 represents yet another direct benefit yielded from Dunlop’s AMA Pro Road Racing involvement. As the control tyre supplier for AMA Pro Road Racing, Dunlop invested in new tyre-producing machinery necessary to accommodate race tyre production at Dunlop’s Buffalo, NY, manufacturing facility. These same high-tech machines are used to produce the all-new Q3 rear tyre.
- Dunlop’s Carbon Fiber Technology (CFT) uses carbon fiber reinforcement in the tyre sidewalls for exceptional cornering performance and feel
- Aggressive new Dunlop Q3 tread pattern uses fewer grooves that are longer in length to enhance wet-weather performance
- Intuitive Response ProfileTM (IRP) technology in the rear tyre allows greater latitude in line choice while cornering, plus amazingly linear steering
- MT Multi-TreadTM technology in the rear tyre uses a tough, long-wearing compound in the center of the tread for excellent traction and longer tread life, plus special lateral grip compounds for outstanding grip
- Dunlop tyres with MT technology incorporate a tough, cool-running long-wearing compound in the center of the tread to provide enhanced straight-line stability and excellent traction under acceleration, plus long tread life
- New Q3 tyre compounds were derived from road-race compounds to yield maximum sportbike performance
- The Dunlop Sportmax Q3 offers superb grip, stability, steering feel and longevity on the street and on the track
- Designed, tested and manufactured in America, the Dunlop Q3 sets new standards for high-performance sport tyres
About Dunlop Motorcycle Tyres:
The invention of the wheel was a big deal. No doubt. But it wasn’t always an enjoyable ride at first. Tyres matter too. In 1882, John Boyd Dunlop began to prove that when he developed his first set of tyres to make his son’s bike a bit less gruelling. A patent soon followed, and the foundation of Dunlop Tyres was born. From that day, until right now (and looking well ahead into the future) the Dunlop name has been synonymous with the best in motorcycle tyres. All of this history and dedication is the foundation of what sets Dunlop apart when buying motorcycle tyres. There is no style, purpose, or price point at which Dunlop motorcycle tyres aren’t in contention for the top spot on the podium. With a long list of accomplishments and innovations for the ages, Dunlop motorcycle tyres have set the standard (and then surpassed it) since day one. Dunlop was the first to use Kevlar belts. They were the first to utilize radials. They were the first to create a 20-inch Off-Road Motorcycle Tire. They were the first to develop premium mini-bike tyres. They were -- well, you get the point. As it pertains to motorcycle tyres, Dunlop has been leading the charge for decades. When shopping for motorcycle tyres there is no denying that Dunlop is at the top of many lists. There are few brands as ubiquitous within a business vertical as is Dunlop with motorcycle tyres, and for good reason. Sportbike to off-road, and Harley Davidson to ardent adventure touring, the Dunlop motorcycle tire arsenal hits them all and hits with authority.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Tyres 4 Bikes users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.