Pirelli Diablo Rosso II 190/50ZR17 M/C (73W) TL
Image for illustration purposes. Tyre prices based on single tyres.
• Experience Pirelli technology from Word Superbike
• The Diablo Rosso II is the sportiest and most versatile road-oriented tire of the Rosso Generation
• Diablo Rosso II is Pirelli's newest supersport radial for all riding conditions, including the wet
• Featuring tri-zone dual compound rear, the Diablo Rosso II has a high-grip compound on the shoulders and a wet/mileage compound in the center
• Grip is enhanced even further by EPT (Enhanced Patch Technology) developed in the WSBK
• A maximum contact patch area is due in part to an ICS (Integrated Contour Shaping) technology, complimenting handling and power of today's modern motorcycles
Pirelli Motorcycle Tyres Pirelli Motorcycle Tyres stem from a racing pedigree shared by few. Since 1872 Pirelli has been in the business of making some of the best tyres in the world and have been trusted by championship-winning race teams since the company's inception. The Motorcycle Division designs rubber for nearly every riding segment, from the treacherous terrain of extreme enduro to the circuits of World Superbike and everything in between, the Pirelli name has become synonymous with performance. The choice of premium OEMs like Ducati, the Italian mark has long been the rubber of choice for riders who accept no compromises.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Tyres 4 Bikes users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.