• Increased grip on wet roads, with a focus on low friction surfaces (such as city streets and worn tarmac, low temperature), thanks to radial positioning of grooves
• Rebalanced tyre stiffness to allow a better adherence of the rubber to the tarmac micro-asperities, increasing mechanical grip even on lower friction surfaces
• Belt and carcass tension parameters upgraded to increase stability on rear tyres during strong braking
• Increased mileage vs. Roadtec Z8 Interact (up to 10%), thanks to a different footprint shape (larger and shorter) which also enhances motorcycle handling
• Higher wear resistance, obtained through a revised land/sea ratio on the rear tyre in conjunction with the new tread design, ensures product performance consistency, allowing users to enjoy the tyre for its entyre service life
• Metzeler multi-compound rear on selected sizes, with increased harmonization between the different compounds
• HWM (Heavy Weight Motorcycles) special version available to improve performance on motorcycles requiring them (see Metzeler website for details)
About Metzeler Motorcycle Tyres:
Founded in Germany over a century ago, Metzeler motorcycle tyres showcase a strong commitment to high quality and manufacturing accuracy in all of their products. Metzeler proudly employs primarily motorcycle riders who understand the demands of being on the road and put that knowledge into the design of development of all of their motorcycle tyres. Metzeler motorcycle tyres utilize innovative tread designs with extended-life compounds to deliver a superior performing motorcycle tyre. Have a question about our selection of Metzeler tyres? Give us a call and we'd be happy to compare and contrast products with you.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Tyres 4 Bikes users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
Others Also Bought
or 4 payments of $57.00 with Info