• This Dunlop D401 medium whitewall rear tire is an approved Harley-Davidson cruiser tire
• Dunlop D401 motorcycle tires use bias or bias-belted construction. Combined with a specially formulated compound, the D401 gives riders enhanced tire performance and handling in wet and dry riding conditions
• A computer-optimized tread profile promotes even tire wear on this cruiser tire
• All Dunlop D401 tires feature special Harley-Davidson branding on the sidewalls
• Tubes and rim strips should also be replaced when tires on spoke wheels are replaced
About Dunlop Motorcycle Tyres:
The invention of the wheel was a big deal. No doubt. But it wasn’t always an enjoyable ride at first. Tyres matter too. In 1882, John Boyd Dunlop began to prove that when he developed his first set of tyres to make his son’s bike a bit less gruelling. A patent soon followed, and the foundation of Dunlop Tyres was born. From that day, until right now (and looking well ahead into the future) the Dunlop name has been synonymous with the best in motorcycle tyres. All of this history and dedication is the foundation of what sets Dunlop apart when buying motorcycle tyres. There is no style, purpose, or price point at which Dunlop motorcycle tyres aren’t in contention for the top spot on the podium. With a long list of accomplishments and innovations for the ages, Dunlop motorcycle tyres have set the standard (and then surpassed it) since day one. Dunlop was the first to use Kevlar belts. They were the first to utilize radials. They were the first to create a 20-inch Off-Road Motorcycle Tire. They were the first to develop premium mini-bike tyres. They were -- well, you get the point. As it pertains to motorcycle tyres, Dunlop has been leading the charge for decades. When shopping for motorcycle tyres there is no denying that Dunlop is at the top of many lists. There are few brands as ubiquitous within a business vertical as is Dunlop with motorcycle tyres, and for good reason. Sportbike to off-road, and Harley Davidson to ardent adventure touring, the Dunlop motorcycle tire arsenal hits them all and hits with authority.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Tyres 4 Bikes users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.