Pirelli Scorpion Rally 150/70-17 M/C 69R M+S TL (Adventure)
Image for illustration purposes. Tyre prices based on single tyres.
Specifically For Desert Racing And Rallies
A Carcass Developed To Offer High Resistance, To Work In Enduro Competitions And To Respond Effectively In Overcoming Obstacles
Optimised Distribution Of Blocks To Ensure Effective Braking
Designed For Those Capable Of Riding Even On Unexplored Ground, Irrespective Of The Type Of Surface And The Weather Conditions
A Specific Compound To Resist Tears, Cuts, Abrasion And Wear
- Compounds Tested In The Most Severe Rally Raids In The World
- High Resistance To Hard Wear And Stable Performance Even Over The Longest Stretches
- Maximum Resistance To Consumption And To Tearing Even Over Long Distances
- Patented Reinforced Carcass Structure
- Reduction Of The Sliding Effect (-10%) And Decrease In The Operating Temperature (-10 °C)
- Greater Traction On All Types Of Ground In Any Condition Of Temperature And Speed
- Optimised Block Layout
- High Directional Capacity Of The Front Tyre And Effective Traction On The Rears
- Excellent Control In Bends For The Maximum Transfer To The Ground Of All The Power Available
Pirelli Motorcycle Tyres Pirelli Motorcycle Tyres stem from a racing pedigree shared by few. Since 1872 Pirelli has been in the business of making some of the best tyres in the world and have been trusted by championship-winning race teams since the company's inception. The Motorcycle Division designs rubber for nearly every riding segment, from the treacherous terrain of extreme enduro to the circuits of World Superbike and everything in between, the Pirelli name has become synonymous with performance. The choice of premium OEMs like Ducati, the Italian mark has long been the rubber of choice for riders who accept no compromises.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Tyres 4 Bikes users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.