Metzeler 140/90HB16 ME880 Marathon
Image for illustration purposes. Tyre prices based on single tyres.
Metzeler ME880 Marathon Touring Tyres
The Metzeler ME880 is built to handle the higher loads and handling characteristics of cruisers and touring bikes.
- Front tyres feature rounded tread profile for smooth, neutral steering
- Rear tyres feature flatter tread profile and larger contact patch for better traction and mileage
- Computer designed tread pattern with offset groove alignment for uniform wear characteristics, low noise
- Tread pattern has excellent water displacement ability and stability over rain grooves and under hard braking
- H-rated for speeds up to 130 mph, V-rated for 149 mph or Z-rated for 149+ mph
- Metzeler tubes available
- WWW = Wide White Wall
- NWS = Narrow White Stripe
OE Replacement Tyres:
- 120/70B17 V-rated = BMW K1200LT
- 150/80R17 V-rated = Triumph Rocket 3
- 150/80R16 H-rated = Triumph Rocket 3 Tourer 08-10
- 180/70R16 = Triumph Rocket 3 Tourer 2008-2010
- 240/50R16 = Triumph Rocket 3
Model-Specific Replacement Tyres:
- 120/70ZR19 60W 1 = Harley-Davidson V-Rod
- 120/70ZR19 60W 2 = Triumph Thunderbird
- 130/80B16 = 2009 Harley Davidson FL Touring
- 120/90S17 (Tube Type) = Honda Shadow 750 Aero/ACE/ACE Deluxe
- 130/70B18 H-rated = Honda GL1500 Gold Wing
- 130/70R18 H-rated = Honda VTX1800C
- 130/70R18 GL H-rated = Honda GL1800 Gold Wing
- 120/70ZR19 60W = Triumph Thunderbird '10-'12
- 120/70B21 = Yamaha XV1900 Star Raider '08
- 200/55R17 = Harley Davidson Fat Boy
- 180/70R16 = Honda GL1500C Valkyrie
- 180/70R16 = Honda VTX1800R
- 170/80B17 = Honda VTX1800S
- 200/60R16 = Kawasaki VN2000 2006-2010
Note: 120/90S-17 tyre is a tube type design
Please Note: Check your manufacturer's specifications for required load ratings when replacing OE tyres.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Tyres 4 Bikes users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.