Pirelli Sport Demon 140/80VB17 M/C (69V) TL (Road)
Image for illustration purposes. Tyre prices based on single tyres.
- Multiple Radius Profile Fast Changes In Direction And Foreseeable Manoeuvres
- Easy Steering
- Tread Compound With Reinforcing Elements
- High Mileage And Balanced Adherence In The Wet
- Excellent Cost/Benefit Ratio
- Highly Resistant Nylon Carcass
- Great Load Absorption Capacity
- A Comfortable Ride
Pirelli Motorcycle Tyres Pirelli Motorcycle Tyres stem from a racing pedigree shared by few. Since 1872 Pirelli has been in the business of making some of the best tyres in the world and have been trusted by championship-winning race teams since the company's inception. The Motorcycle Division designs rubber for nearly every riding segment, from the treacherous terrain of extreme enduro to the circuits of World Superbike and everything in between, the Pirelli name has become synonymous with performance. The choice of premium OEMs like Ducati, the Italian mark has long been the rubber of choice for riders who accept no compromises.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Tyres 4 Bikes users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.