Michelin 130/90-17 Pilot Activ 68V
Image for illustration purposes. Tyre prices based on single tyres.
Michelin Pilot Activ Tyre
The Michelin Pilot Activ tyres set the standard for bias-ply replacement tyres. No other tyre at this price offers this level of performance and durability. Compared to earlier Michelin tyres, Pilot Activ tyres deliver an increase of 20% in tread life, giving Pilot®Activ tyres an unbeatable price/performance ratio in this market segment.
- 20% greater tread life than previous designs
- Wide tread blocks equal more rubber to road contact
- Longitudinal and lateral tread grooves for effective water evacuation
- Significantly improved wet and dry grip compared to earlier Michelin bias-ply tyres
- Wide range of sizes to fit popular bikes that use bias-ply tyres
- Optimum performance throughout the life of the tyre with virtually no difference in wet grip between a new Pilot Activ and a worn Pilot Activ
About Michelin Motorcycle Tyres:
Established in France in 1888, Michelin is currently the world's largest motorcycle tyre manufacturer, with production all over Europe, the Americas, Asia and beyond. A big reason behind the success of Michelin motorcycle tyres is their enormous racing involvement. With 360 MotoGP victories over the years and 26 premier-class world championships, Michelin's testing facility has been the race track. Mostly all modern technologies in Michelin motorcycle tyres were developed first for the track before they ever hit the company's production line for mainstream manufacturing. All of this field R&D and the championing by MotoGP racers has concreted Michelin as a trusted leading motorcycle tyre manufacturer for the everyday rider.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Tyres 4 Bikes users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.