Designed and tested in the USA - specifically for American cruising and touring bikes - the Dunlop American Elite Front tire will redefine what you expect from an aftermarket motorcycle tire. Featuring unique tire technology that ensures great handling, braking stability, and better mileage, the Elite Front tire will make your cruiser grip the road in any conditions. Sizes available for newer and older Harley-Davidson models and select Victory and Indian motorcycles. Available in Blackwall, Narrow White Stripe (NWS) and Wide Whitewall (WWW).
• The Dunlop American Elite 130/80B17 Front Tire offers riders exceptional all-weather handling and tire wear
• Available in multiple sizes for a variety of bikes and perfectly complements the American Elite rear motorcycle tire
• This bias-ply tubeless Dunlop tire is one of the best choices for many Harley-Davidson and Suzuki motorcycles
• Designed, tested, and made in the USA, and proudly says so on the sidewall alongside the American Elite logo
• Also available in narrow whitewall 693-315
NOTE: When replacing front tires, check the wear on your rear tire. Worn rear tires paired with new front tires can cause instability and affect the handling of your motorcycle. Tubes and rim strips should also be replaced when tires on spoke wheels are replaced.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Tyres 4 Bikes users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.