• Increased grip on wet roads, with a focus on low friction surfaces (such as city streets and worn tarmac, low temperature), thanks to radial positioning of grooves
• Rebalanced tyre stiffness to allow a better adherence of the rubber to the tarmac micro-asperities, increasing mechanical grip even on lower friction surfaces
• Belt and carcass tension parameters upgraded to increase stability on rear tyres during strong braking
• Increased mileage vs. Roadtec Z8 Interact (up to 10%), thanks to a different footprint shape (larger and shorter) which also enhances motorcycle handling
• Higher wear resistance, obtained through a revised land/sea ratio on the rear tyre in conjunction with the new tread design, ensures product performance consistency, allowing users to enjoy the tyre for its entyre service life
• Metzeler multi-compound rear on selected sizes, with increased harmonization between the different compounds
• HWM (Heavy Weight Motorcycles) special version available to improve performance on motorcycles requiring them (see Metzeler website for details)
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Tyres 4 Bikes users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
Others Also Bought
or 4 payments of $51.24 with Info