120/70-12 POWER PURE SCOOTER FRONT 51P
Image for illustration purposes. Tyre prices based on single tyres.
Michelin Power Pure SC Scooter Tyres
The world's first dual-compound scooter tyre. Center tread compound is formulated for durability for longer tread life while the shoulder tread compound is formulated for greater adhesion to the road in wet or dry conditions.
- Smooth area in the center of the contact patch resists wear
- Tread design is inspired by racing rain tyres
- Optimized tread design helps maintain consistent profile over the life of the tyre
- Some sizes feature a reinforced sidewall for heavier scooters
- Power Pure SC tyres are Bias Ply unless otherwise noted (e.g. 120/70R15 56H is a Radial Tyre)
About Michelin Motorcycle Tyres:
Established in France in 1888, Michelin is currently the world's largest motorcycle tyre manufacturer, with production all over Europe, the Americas, Asia and beyond. A big reason behind the success of Michelin motorcycle tyres is their enormous racing involvement. With 360 MotoGP victories over the years and 26 premier-class world championships, Michelin's testing facility has been the race track. Mostly all modern technologies in Michelin motorcycle tyres were developed first for the track before they ever hit the company's production line for mainstream manufacturing. All of this field R&D and the championing by MotoGP racers has concreted Michelin as a trusted leading motorcycle tyre manufacturer for the everyday rider.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Tyres 4 Bikes users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.