110/90P13 (56P) MICHELIN POWER PURE
Image for illustration purposes. Tyre prices based on single tyres.
Michelin Pilot Power Tyres
You don't have to be world champion to get your hands on Michelin racing tyre technology. Pilot Power tyres use a rubber mix that was originally developed for MotoGP racing, and a tread pattern that covers less than 12% of the tyre's surface. The result is a maximum lean angle of 50.6 degrees on dry pavement and 41.9 degrees in the wet, achieved with a stock sportbike.
- MotoGPderived rubber compound requires minimal warmup time
- The softest rubber mix in its class for remarkable grip, yet maintains tyre performance even at advanced stages of wear
- Unprecedented lean angles: 50.6 degrees in the dry, 41.9 degrees in the wet
- Rubber mix remains soft even at lower temperatures providing excellent grip from the start of your ride
- Grooved area that's less than 12% of the tread pattern for phenomenal cornering adhesion
- "These are the best street tyres I've ever ridden in my life." Steve Atlas, Roadracing World
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Tyres 4 Bikes users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.