Michelin 110/80ZR18 Pilot Road 3
Image for illustration purposes. Tyre prices based on single tyres.
Michelin Pilot Road 3 Tyres
Building on the tremendous reputation Michelin has built over the years, the Michelin Pilot Road 3 Tyre is the successor to the award winning Pilot Road 2. With the Michelin Pilot Road 3 Motorcycle Tyre you are really getting 2 tyres in 1, by integrating a soft rubber compound on the tread shoulders with a wear-resistant compound down the middle, Michelin gives you the best of both worlds. The Pilot Road 3 is a dual compound sport-touring radial tyre.
Revolutionary X-Sipes technology maximizes wet traction
- Michelin’s newest technology delivers all-weather performance without compromising tread life or handling
- Patented innovation resulting from years of research and development
- Sipes increase the tread's drainage capacity
- Sipes generate pressure at the edges of the sipe blade, which helps to break through water film
Two compound technology combines tread life and cornering grip
- 2CT incorporated into all tyre sizes, front and rear
- Wider soft-compound shoulders on the front tyre, compared to its predecessor
High performance and environmentally sound
- 100% non-aromatic-oil rubber compound
Note: Sizes denoted by "B" are designed specifically for loaded sport touring bikes, or for riding two-up.
About Michelin Motorcycle Tyres:
Established in France in 1888, Michelin is currently the world's largest motorcycle tyre manufacturer, with production all over Europe, the Americas, Asia and beyond. A big reason behind the success of Michelin motorcycle tyres is their enormous racing involvement. With 360 MotoGP victories over the years and 26 premier-class world championships, Michelin's testing facility has been the race track. Mostly all modern technologies in Michelin motorcycle tyres were developed first for the track before they ever hit the company's production line for mainstream manufacturing. All of this field R&D and the championing by MotoGP racers has concreted Michelin as a trusted leading motorcycle tyre manufacturer for the everyday rider.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Tyres 4 Bikes users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.