Continental 110/80VR19 Trail Attack 2
Image for illustration purposes. Tyre prices based on single tyres.
Continental Trail Attack 2 Tyres
Continental continues to advance the performance levels of the adventure touring/dual sport market with the release of the new ultra-high performance Trail Attack 2. Designed specifically for touring riders who demand ultra high performance and mileage from their large capacity adventure touring/enduro machines. The Continuous Compound-Technology makes it possible to use a homogeneous grip grading with a single compound thanks to a temperature controlled curing of the tyre during the production process. The traction Skin provides an extremely safe and short tyre break-in. This is possible due to the revolutionary raw tread surface, which is the result of a new mold coating technology which eliminates the need for tyre-release agents.
- Advanced adventure touring/dual-sport tyre for large capacity bikes
- Engineered to meet the demands of today’s modern powerful, high performance adventure touring/enduro machines
- 0° steel belt construction on the rear tyre delivers superior stability and comfort even at high cruising speeds and high loads
- Reinforced carcass on the front tyre utilizes a newly designed tread pattern to ensure higher precision and optimized wear
- Improved touring compound offers high grip in all wet and dry conditions combined with excellent mileage for long trips
- OEM Tyres for the KTM 1190 / 1190R Adventure and BMW F650GS / F700GS
- Exceptionally quick warm-up time
- Stunning new tread pattern adapted from the Conti Attack family
- Zenith area, wear resistant for increased mileage
- Continuous transition
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Tyres 4 Bikes users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.