110/80R19 59R TOURANCE NEXT METZELER
Image for illustration purposes. Tyre prices based on single tyres.
Metzeler Tourance Next Tyres
The new Metzeler Tourance NEXT are enduro street tyres that dare you to challenge any weather condition and any road. This 90/10 tyre represents the latest generation of enduro street tyres, featuring new compounds, profiles, structure and tread pattern for unmatched levels of stability, safety on wet and mileage. Rear tyres are now dual compound, derived from Metzeler's Z8 Interact tyres focused on increasing wet performance and mileage. The rear tyre shoulder compounds are 100% Silica that guarantees an excellent chemical grip on wet surfaces and provides great confidence and feel. Front tyres also feature a high silica content for improved handling and faster warm up.
- Improved wet grip and stability
- Improved mileage over previous Tourance EXP tyres
- Features Metzeler's Zero Degree Steel Radial technology
- MAW (Metzeler Advance Winding) system optimizes the spacing between the cords of the Zero Degree steel belt
- Differentiated groove layout and shape
- Improved water evacuation as the compound is always in contact with the road
- Dual Compound rear sizes
- Center, harder compound is 40-45mm wide depending on tyre size
- Rear tyres feature Silica content of 50% in center compound specifically designed to optimize mileage and stability at high speeds and fully loaded
- Shoulder compounds are 100% Silica to guaranty an excellent chemical grip on wet surfaces
- Rear tyres feature Metzeler Interact technology with three zones of variable tension belt layout, similar to the Roadtec Z8 Interact
- Front tyres are single compound
- Front tyres also feature a high Silica content (over 50%) and uses new polymers and resins to provide improved handling and grip with fast warm up
- New, innovative high stiffness structure for a more sportbike-like tyre behavior
- Ideal choice for the latest generation Adventure touring bikes
- OE on the new BMW R1200GS
- E rated tyres OE fitment for Triumph Explorer 1200
- B rated tyres OE fitment for 2013-2014 BMW R1200GS
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Tyres 4 Bikes users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.