110/70R17(54W) POWER RS MICHELIN
Image for illustration purposes. Tyre prices based on single tyres.
Michelin Power RS Tyres
The Michelin Power RS is engineered to raise the bar clear across the board - performance without compromise. Michelin’s Adaptive Casing Technology uses a single ply carcass at an angle close to 90° to reduce rigidity and increase grip at the crown of the tyre, yet folds that single ply over on itself on each sidewall to stiffen it, resulting in less sidewall flex and better tracking through corners. To further improve cornering stability, Michelin is using their 2CT+ dual compound technology for the rear tyre. 2CT+ tyres use harder rubber underneath the soft rubber at the tyre's shoulders to promote stability, especially under hard acceleration during corner exit. Michelin's proprietary race-bred compounds mean absolutely unparalleled grip and a uniquely confidence-inspiring feel that has to be experienced to appreciate.
- Incorporates ACT (Adaptive Casing Technology) developed from Michelin race tyres for improved grip and unique feel
- Front tyre profile optimized to promote quick turn in and accurate feedback
- 2CT compound used on the front tyre to enhance corner grip without compromising longevity
- 2CT+ compound on rear tyre reduces sidewall flex at lean and increases corner exit stability
- Outstanding grip in wet or dry conditions
- Tubeless (TL)
- (W)-rated for speeds of 168+ mph
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Tyres 4 Bikes users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.