Dunlop MX3S Tyres
Developed alongside the Honda and Kawasaki 2013 World Championship MX teams and descended directly from the 2013 MX World Championship race-winning tyres, the Dunlop MX3S previously named the MX-32 are an excellent choice for soft to medium-terrain.
- Derived from top-level AMA Supercross and Motocross racing
- Dunlop-patented block-within-a-block knobs offer more progressive cornering action
- Enhanced handling and knob durability via more flex, and less knob tearing through recess carcass design
- Superior bump absorption through damping control sidewall rubber compound and recess carcass design
- Directional front tyre design provides enhanced grip and steering feel
- Superior grip in a wider variety of terrain
- Progressive Cornering Block Technology (PCBT): A Dunlop-patented block-within-a-block design that offers more progressive cornering action and aids in slide control
- Enhanced Carcass Tension Control System (CTCS): Tuned carcass flexibility from recesses placed strategically along the tyre carcass to help smooth ride characteristics and allow the bike to follow a line more accurately
- Controlled-rebound Rubber Element in the Sidewall: This construction helps to damp out bounce, acting as a suspension component within the tyre, so the tyre can better follow the track surface
- Multiple Block Distribution: By varying the pitches and angles of the tyre blocks, fewer blocks are needed in the center area, and this enhances contact feel
- Elimination of Tie-bar Design: Because the MX3S is intended for use in soft-to-intermediate terrain, the tie bars have been eliminated to reduce the resistance toward bending within blocks
- This enhances contact feel and performance in sandy and muddy conditions
- Directional Tread Pattern: Offers great traction and steering feel for a wide range of riders who have differing riding styles
- Enhanced Carcass Tension Control System (CTCS): Tuned carcass flexibility offers enhanced feel and steering accuracy
- Staggered Middle Blocks: Alternating mid-shoulder knobs in the MX3S have been angled differently and are sized differently to add side grip and promote light, responsive steering while being less prone to grabbing in ruts
- Elimination of tie-bar design: The tie bars have been eliminated to reduce the resistance toward bending within blocks
- This enhances steering feel and promotes stability in muddy conditions
- Chiseled Shoulder Block: Derived from the MX31, this chiseled block shape penetrates the surface to enhance side grip
- Knob Placement: Improved knob placement and angling reduces knob stress
About Dunlop Motorcycle Tyres:
The invention of the wheel was a big deal. No doubt. But it wasn’t always an enjoyable ride at first. Tyres matter too. In 1882, John Boyd Dunlop began to prove that when he developed his first set of tyres to make his son’s bike a bit less gruelling. A patent soon followed, and the foundation of Dunlop Tyres was born. From that day, until right now (and looking well ahead into the future) the Dunlop name has been synonymous with the best in motorcycle tyres. All of this history and dedication is the foundation of what sets Dunlop apart when buying motorcycle tyres. There is no style, purpose, or price point at which Dunlop motorcycle tyres aren’t in contention for the top spot on the podium. With a long list of accomplishments and innovations for the ages, Dunlop motorcycle tyres have set the standard (and then surpassed it) since day one. Dunlop was the first to use Kevlar belts. They were the first to utilize radials. They were the first to create a 20-inch Off-Road Motorcycle Tire. They were the first to develop premium mini-bike tyres. They were -- well, you get the point. As it pertains to motorcycle tyres, Dunlop has been leading the charge for decades. When shopping for motorcycle tyres there is no denying that Dunlop is at the top of many lists. There are few brands as ubiquitous within a business vertical as is Dunlop with motorcycle tyres, and for good reason. Sportbike to off-road, and Harley Davidson to ardent adventure touring, the Dunlop motorcycle tire arsenal hits them all and hits with authority.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Tyres 4 Bikes users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.