Dunlop MX3S Tyres
Developed alongside the Honda and Kawasaki 2013 World Championship MX teams and descended directly from the 2013 MX World Championship race-winning tyres, the Dunlop MX3S previously named the MX-32 are an excellent choice for soft to medium-terrain.
- Derived from top-level AMA Supercross and Motocross racing
- Dunlop-patented block-within-a-block knobs offer more progressive cornering action
- Enhanced handling and knob durability via more flex, and less knob tearing through recess carcass design
- Superior bump absorption through damping control sidewall rubber compound and recess carcass design
- Directional front tyre design provides enhanced grip and steering feel
- Superior grip in a wider variety of terrain
- Progressive Cornering Block Technology (PCBT): A Dunlop-patented block-within-a-block design that offers more progressive cornering action and aids in slide control
- Enhanced Carcass Tension Control System (CTCS): Tuned carcass flexibility from recesses placed strategically along the tyre carcass to help smooth ride characteristics and allow the bike to follow a line more accurately
- Controlled-rebound Rubber Element in the Sidewall: This construction helps to damp out bounce, acting as a suspension component within the tyre, so the tyre can better follow the track surface
- Multiple Block Distribution: By varying the pitches and angles of the tyre blocks, fewer blocks are needed in the center area, and this enhances contact feel
- Elimination of Tie-bar Design: Because the MX3S is intended for use in soft-to-intermediate terrain, the tie bars have been eliminated to reduce the resistance toward bending within blocks
- This enhances contact feel and performance in sandy and muddy conditions
- Directional Tread Pattern: Offers great traction and steering feel for a wide range of riders who have differing riding styles
- Enhanced Carcass Tension Control System (CTCS): Tuned carcass flexibility offers enhanced feel and steering accuracy
- Staggered Middle Blocks: Alternating mid-shoulder knobs in the MX3S have been angled differently and are sized differently to add side grip and promote light, responsive steering while being less prone to grabbing in ruts
- Elimination of tie-bar design: The tie bars have been eliminated to reduce the resistance toward bending within blocks
- This enhances steering feel and promotes stability in muddy conditions
- Chiseled Shoulder Block: Derived from the MX31, this chiseled block shape penetrates the surface to enhance side grip
- Knob Placement: Improved knob placement and angling reduces knob stress
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Tyres 4 Bikes users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.